Nordic Lingonberry and Bilberry Extract delicately nourish and cleanse. Unique oil-to-foam texture leaves skin supple, moisturised and velvety smooth.
Awaken your senses and bring out your inner glow with Lysere Body Care products. Key Nordic ingredients like Bilberry Extract, Sea Buckthorn, Ligonberry and Black Oats hydrate and protect as these deeply nourishing formulas deliver a naturally rich blend of plant-based minerals, vitamins, amino acids and proteins. Skin is left deeply hydrated, smooth and soft.
Rough, dry skin doesn’t look good. Even worse, it doesn’t feel good. But typical body care products aren’t the answer. They may make your skin feel better temporarily, but questionable ingredients like petroleum and synthetic fragrances have you worried. After all, shouldn’t what you put on your body be as healthy as what you put in it?
Lysere Body Care products combine rich, Nordic botanicals to bathe your skin in moisture, which feels amazing. But what you’ll really love is the fact that these exclusive blends also nourish your skin so they’re actually good for it. With Lysere, you never have to worry about harmful chemicals on your family’s skin.
Deeply moisturising products protect and soften skin and soothe dryness.
•Exclusive, plant-based ingredient blends are free from harmful chemicals and synthetic fragrances.
•Each is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins and amino acids to nourish skin.
•Skin is left smooth and glowing.
•Scented with natural botanical extracts including Rosemary Mint, Lemon, Chamomile, Bergamot and Geranium Oil
• Lysere Body Wash lathers delicately to gently cleanse.
• Lysere Body Polish gently exfoliates to leave a healthy-looking glow.
• Lysere Body Lotion is non-sticky and absorbs easily to hydrate and replenish the skin’s moisture barrier.
• Lysere Hand Lotion is rich in antioxidants and provides long-lasting comfort for rough, dry hands.
•Great for the whole family!
•“Lysere” is inspired by the Norwegian word for “light.”
•According to the Environmental Working Group, the average woman uses 12 personal care products every day.
•Some chemicals can be easily absorbed through our skin. That’s why it’s especially important to be aware of the ingredients contained in our personal care products.
• Dry skin is caused by the loss of water in the upper layer of the skin. Leaving a bit of moisture on your skin after showering can help prevent your skin from becoming dry. Lock in that moisture with Lysere Body Lotion.
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven