The non-scratching scrubber sponge removes sticky substances from surfaces. Safe for use on all non-stick surfaces and glass hobs.
Not recommended for use on brushed stainless steel appliances.
Pack of 2.
Many scrubbers can be hard on pots and pans, causing them to scratch and ruin their finish. Some may also contain toxic soaps or other harsh cleansing agents that can enter waterways.
The SpiriSponge is safe on most sensitive surfaces and tough enough to handle a variety of cleaning jobs. It contains no cleansing agents to pollute the ecosystem. It's just pure, eco-friendly scrubbing power.
• Wet sponge before using. Never use dry.
• Wring out excess water before scrubbing.
• After using, rinse in warm water.
• To remove watermarks and residue, use with Descaler.
• For heavy duty cleaning of pots and pans, use with Cleaning Paste.
• Use with caution on non-stick surfaces.
• Test on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure sponge will not scratch surface.
• To clean, place on top rack of dishwasher or hand wash with Norwex Washing up Liquid.