Extra-soft and flexible silicone bristles provide a soothing massage for skin and scalp. Gentle enough for daily cleansing of the delicate skin of babies and toddlers. Helps reduce cradle cap when used on the scalp.
BPA and latex-free.
PROBLEM: Babies have super-soft skin that needs gentle and specific care. When bathing them, you want to make sure they get thoroughly clean, without irritating their delicate skin. Also, some babies develop scaly patches, called “cradle cap,” on their scalps. It’s harmless but unattractive.
SOLUTION: The gentle, super-soft silicone bristles of the Baby’s Bath Brush clean baby while providing a soothing massage for both skin and scalp and help to reduce cradle cap.
•Rinse, shake and hang dry after each use.
• May be washed in upper rack of dishwasher for a deeper clean.
• Gentle enough for babies’ and toddlers’ delicate skin.
• Extra-soft bristles provide soothing massage for skin and scalp to reduce cradle cap.
• Elephant’s trunk creates easy-grip handle.
• Designed for optimal airflow to help resist mould and mildew growth.
• Great for use with the 4-in-1 Kids Wash.
• Safe, BPA-, latex- and phthalate-free.
• Cute packaging is ready to wrap and gift.
•The rough scaly patches that sometimes form on the scalps of newborns is known as cradle cap. It is harmless and can appear on other areas of the body too.
•According to MayoClinic.org, “There’s no need to give your newborn a bath every day. Three times a week might be enough until your baby becomes more mobile. Bathing your baby too much can dry out his or her skin. If you’re quick and thorough with nappy changes and muslin cloths, you’re already cleaning the parts that need attention—the face, neck and nappy area.