Say goodbye to the Plastic Wrap Problem!
This product will be discontinued as of 1st February 2022
PROBLEM: Keeping your food fresh and your beverages insulated shouldn't have to mean using cling film, aluminum foil or Styrofoam® containers, which are a struggle to use, not airtight and often wind up in the landfill after only one use.
SOLUTION: Our Silicone Lids are perfect for keeping food and drinks hot and cold as well as keeping food fresher longer, without having to resort to environmentally unfriendly wraps or containers. And they are reusable, which is great for your budget.
• Use to keep food fresh and beverages insulated in any stainless steel, glass, plastic or ceramic container with a smooth rim.
• Dishwasher safe or hand wash. Use Norwex Washing Up Liquid.
• Do not wash with abrasive products.
• Do not carry bowls or containers by the lid handle.
• Do not use directly over a flame or near oven surfaces.
• Do not cut with sharp cutting utensils.
• Do not use to cover pots containing boiling foods or liquids.
• Highly acidic foods such as tomatobased pasta sauce may stain the lids.
Please use caution.
• Creates an airtight seal on smooth-rimmed surfaces
• Made of 100% food-grade silicone
• Keeps food fresh and beverages insulated longer
• Helps reduce environmental waste from cling film and aluminum foil
• Safe; won’t leach chemicals into food
• Reusable, so they save you money
• Safe to use in refrigerators and microwaves, and oven safe to 230° C / 425° F
• Won’t hold food odours
• Silicone rubber does not react with food, liquids and most chemicals and does not give off hazardous fumes over its life or while in use.
• Every piece of cling film ever used since its invention is still in existence, most of it in our landfills.
• Each square mile of ocean contains about 46,000 pieces of floating plastic, which can act like a sponge for toxic chemicals, soaking up a million-fold greater concentration (than surrounding water) of such deadly compounds as PCBs and DDE. This plastic then becomes highly toxic to the marine animals that consume the plastic particles.
Frequently Bought Together