This water-resistant, two-pocket bag is your reusable, on the- go solution to carry personal-use Norwex Microfibre Cloths, dry or wet, any time, anywhere. It conveniently stores dry, unused Makeup Removal Cloths or Baby Body Cloths in the front pocket. Use the larger pocket for wet or used items. * Microfibre cloths not included
While disposable wet wipes are convenient to quickly get dirty hands, faces and baby bottoms clean, many are filled with toxic chemicals and nearly all of them wreak havoc on our environment. They clog sewer systems when flushed, and can wind up on beaches and in waterways too.
Go green with the Norwex reusable solution eco-friendly Reusable Wet Wipes Bag. It's perfect for carrying unused dry cloths as well as wet used cloths on the go, and cleans up easily once you get home.
• Convenient, Earth-friendly solution for on-the-go lifestyles
• Two pockets to hold dry and wet cloths
• Large pocket is lined with waterresistant PEVA to hold wet cloths.
• Perfect size to carry in a purse, backpack, glove compartment or changing bag
• Made from 100% cotton
• Pockets are zippered to prevent leakage.
• Reusable and cost-effective
• Machine-washable for easy cleanup
• Wet wipes are one of the most common consumer items in our landfills, making up 30% of nonbiodegradable waste.
• Sewer systems in North America and elsewhere are being strangled by “flushable” wipes. Blocked sewers can affect waterways when they overflow into rivers and oceans, impacting marine life and ecosystems.
• A British study found a 50% increase in the accumulation of wet wipes on the country’s beaches in one year.
• Typical antibacterial wet wipes can also harbour hundreds of untested chemicals in the form of fragrances.
• PEVA (polyethylene vinyl acetate) is a non-chlorinated vinyl alternative to PVC.
You are now leaving PWS. Are you sure you want to continue?