It’s our thickest, plushest, most absorbent personal care microfibre in graphite. Perfect for pleasing family and special guests!
WHY THEYRE BETTER
• BacLock®* offers continuous protection against microbes and odours within the cloth.
• BacLock®* within the cloth makes it mildew-resistant, keeping it cleaner and fresher, longer.
• Plush, extra-high pile provides extra absorbency.
• Ultra-plush microfibre makes them super-soft, fluffy and warm.
Baclock Contains silver hydrogen zirconium phosphate.
The skin is your body's largest organ, and it's also one of the first things people notice about you. You want products designed to not only keep it clean, but also keep you looking your fabulous best!
Let our super-gentle Microfibre facial and body cloths help you pamper your skin as you cleanse. Luxurious and lightweight, these Microfibre cloths are extra gentle on even the most delicate skin. They're perfect for normal, dry or sensitive skin types and great for the face as well as the body.
• Wet face and cleanse with a damp cloth.
• For dry or sensitive skin, including skin around the eye area, wipe gently with a moist cloth.
• For oily skin or for a deeper exfoliation, wring cloth well before using.
• Rinse under warm water and use other side of cloth to continue cleansing face or body.
CARING FOR MICROFIBRE
Wash dirty cloths with a Norwex laundry detergent and avoid bleach, fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
• Harsh soaps and cleansers can be drying to skin. They’re especially problematic to those with sensitive skin. Using a soft microfibre cloth with just water can help maintain the balance of delicate skin.
• The tiny plastic microbeads in some facial cleansers are nonbiodegradable. In fact, several countries have now banned plastic microbeads.
All Norwex Microfibre products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odour from bacteria, mould and/or mildew growth within the product.
Frequently Bought Together